Collection of Information
1. ALF's web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. ALF may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to ALF's website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, ALF may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable ALF to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. ALF may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that ALF may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain firm website features, content or services.
Use of Information
1. ALF uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing ALF's websites to your interest, and also to help ALF select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help ALF tailor ALF's website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of ALFs effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, ALF may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but ALF will not provide information to third parties for such purposes.
3. ALF reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through ALF's website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to ALF by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send ALF over the Internet, either through ALF's website or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney - Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Anderson Law Firm PLLC, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Users seeking to opt-out should reply to any marketing communication with the subject line 'unsubscribe'.